The following are the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to combat the COVID-19 pandemic at Sukkur IBA University.
a) COVID-19: Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) at Sukkur IBA University.
All employees/students must wear a face mask.
- Employees/students must sanitize their hands before entering the main campus. This can be done by hand washing for 20 seconds with soap and water or the use of a hand sanitizer. Sanitizers are also fixed to the walls of the campus.
- When coughing or sneezing, cover mouth and nose with elbow or cough/sneeze into the disposable tissue and discard after use.
- All safety and health measures should be taken seriously to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- Nobody shall be allowed to enter into the classrooms or labs without wearing a face mask.
- If employees/ students have a fever, flu, cough, shortness of breath, and loss of smell and taste then they should inform to concern and they are advised to stay at home.
- Employees/students are encouraged to stay at home if they have tested positive for COVID-19 and have not yet been cleared to return to work by an authorized public health official.
b) Symptoms of COVID-19:
People with COVID-19 have had a wide range of symptoms reported – ranging from mild symptoms to severe illness. Symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus. People with these symptoms may have COVID-19:
Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting