MS Program Mission Statement
The mission of MS Program is to equip graduates with analytical and research skills for decision making to strengthen their academic and professional career by creating a learning environment, which encourages original and relevant research.
MS Program Goals and Objectives
Ethical Consciousness - Students will be able
- To apply of academic integrity in research.
- To apply ethical reasoning in business decision making.
Communication Skills - Students will be able
- To orally present research work.
- To write research thesis or article.
Research Skills – Students will be able
- To apply qualitative or quantitative tools to business and social issues.
- To analyse major streams of literature in relevant field(s).
Discipline Knowledge – Students will be able
- To demonstrate analytical skills in specific domain(s). (Finance, Marketing, Human Resource Management)
Download MS Program - Curriculum Mapping