PhD Program Mission Statement
The mission of PhD Program is to develop scholars with the ability to create and impart business knowledge by creating a research environment, which encourages original, relevant, and rigorous research.
PhD Program Goals and Learning Objectives
Academic Integrity - Scholars will be able
- To apply academic integrity in research
Communication Skills - Scholars will be able
- To orally present research work.
- To write research dissertation and articles
Research Skills – Scholars will be able
- To conduct original , relevant and rigorous research
- To apply research methods to address business and social issues
- To understand and synthesize the literature in relevant area(s) of research
Discipline Knowledge – Scholars will be able
- To demonstrate analytical skills in specific research domain(s). (Finance, Marketing, Human Resource Management)
Download PhD Program - Curriculum Mapping